[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD for Best and Marshall?

You are gambling that Best will stay healthy but then again you are gambling on MJD staying healthy and he is already a sore knee. Granted MJD has a track record of being durable, but that is only a couple of years and he is now resting a sore knee.

Especially with your lack of depth at wr, I would do this trade in a heartbeat.

You are gambling that Best will stay healthy but then again you are gambling on MJD staying healthy and he is already a sore knee. Granted MJD has a track record of being durable, but that is only a couple of years and he is now resting a sore knee.

Especially with your lack of depth at wr, I would do this trade in a heartbeat.

+1

I'm definitely not feelin MJD this year. After all, it's a gamble as we haven't seen a game from Best yet - but all signs in preseason point to him being the best rookie RB this season. I think Detroit will open some eyes this season - although it's besides the point.

Personally, I'm a gambling man - as well as having jumped off the MJD train earlier this preseason.

And just as other have said, don't dog the huddle forum. You'll get nowhere (and fast) other than no advice at all. For what it's worth, this is one of the better advice forums out there as well as a site FULL of valuable info.