[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Offer 10 Team, Standard Scoring, No PPR

the lakemaster3

Get: Dwayne Bowe and Pierre Thomas

Give: Roddy White and Steve Slaton OR Chester Taylor (my choice)

I have a solid QB core but the strength of my team is WR... I currently have Randy Moss, Deshaun Jackson, and Roddy White with late pick Malcom Floyd as a 4th I believed primed for a big year (especially if V.Jax is gone/sits out). The problem of course lies at the RB position... I currently have Ronnie Brown, Knowshon Moreno, an emerging Arian Foster, and Ahmad Bradshaw that could be contributors at some time or another. I really have no number 1 RB, and I know that this trade doesn't address that issue, but I like the trade because it gives me another solid 2 at RB and a guy at WR that I think between him and Floyd I can go best matchup and get value. If Bowe is healthy he could go for 1000 yds and 8 tds which is outstanding as a 3rd or 4th WR. The downside of the trade of course is letting go of a true number 1 stud that can explode any given week.

Ok I've spoken enough what do yall think?

I would rather trade Deshaun Jackson because of Kolb with Slaton for Bowe/Thomas. This keeps the two best WR1 on the team keeping your strength high while improving your running game. Moreno has a hurt hammy (how long to fully heal??) Bradshaw looks okay however is splitting carries with Jacobs and if Jacobs gets on a roll Bradshw gets little production - big risk.

Edited by ajh2