[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Help...

Shorttynaz

So my WR's are the weak spot on my team. I'm in a 10 team PPR with performance bonuses.

My WR's are:

Roddy White

Hakeem Nicks

Donald Driver

Louis Murphy

Derek Mason

Devery Henderson

There are a few WRs on the free agent wire that I have my eye on. Mike Williams of Seattle is getting all kinds of hype this preseason. Everything I have been reading is saying that he is quickly turning into Matt Hasselbecks favorite target.

The other guy that I keep reading about is Brian Hartline of Miami. While that offense looks to be better this year than last, the now have a legit WR in Marshall that defenses will have to pay attention to and double team. This means that a decent Chad Henne and a good run game will require defenses to stay honest - at the same time leaving Hartline in 1-1 coverage most of the time. With the departure of Camarillo and the late season (last season) emergence of Hartline, I have a feeling that I should make a play for him before it's too late..

Any advice? Should I stick with Henderson in hopes that Brees looks his way more than 3 times a game? Or should I take a higher risk and look to reap the high reward with Williams or Hartline???

Any advice is appreciated!

3 WR spots and a FLEX. My current Flex player is J Addai, but I'm not sure if I'm confident in him holding a spot in my weekly starting roster. Word out of Colts camp is they're ot gonna bring him back next season (this is the last year on his contract), and they're ready to start the transition to having Donald Brown being the feature back in that offense. I do have Brown as the handcuff to Addai - but I'm in the position where I can take a swing for the fences here as Henderson is a benchwarmer. After all, he was my "Mr. Irrelevant" pick.

I suppose I'm not opposed to hanging on to Henderson, but I'm also kind of leaning towards Williams as Seattle really ins't that great - and playing in an easy division on top of more than likely playing from behind - I wouldn't mind picking up Williams and holding on to him for a few weeks to see how that pans out..

Also wouldn't mind taking a chance on Hartline. I think Miami is really gonna open some eyes this year and make it back to the playoff's. The addition of Marshall I think really gives Hartline a boost!

I drop Henderson for Mike X in a heartbeat. I also think I'd take a gamble on Hartline over Henderson going into the season.

I'm leaning towards Mike Williams - but I just saw that Colston is already hurt (probably will still play) and is listed as questionable. Henderson is listed as the WR2 in NO. I know they still have a boatload of options, but he would be fighting with one less player.