[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wk1 Benching Studs already?

RP74

Never bench your studs. It always bites me when I do. A little running back dilemma though.

R.Rice Vs Jets

M.Turner Vs Steelers

R. Matthews Vs KC

A. Foster Vs Ind

Cadillac Vs Cle

I’ll start 3, 1 as a flex. Do I bench Rice and Turner?

Look, I say this every single season, to myself and to other Huddlers. "You drafted these players where you did for a reason." NEVER sit them because they are predicted as high as they are because they can overcome the huge obsticles in front of them. They are studs and you didn't waste a high draft pick to have them sitting on your bench. Start them with confidence, and have no regrets when they go off when you least expect it.

You start Turner, Rice and Mathews.

Edited by RJV

Because the thread was moved.

Ray Rice was a top 4 pick. Turner went in the first round, maybe early second. Why did they go that early? What has changed since then?

With regard to Foster and Matthews, how have they done in a real game against NFL competition? Compare to Rice and Turner.

I don't have any idea why you'd throw Williams into that mix.

Edited by Furd

Yea, if theres one thing ive learned in fantasy its that...matchups hardly ever mean anything, sometimes but generally when i sit and look at situations and see something like Michael Turner up against Steelers...in years past i would be totally hesitant because its like OMG turner will go no where against the Steelers, and maybe i bench him and then he runs wild.

Been there a million and one times, just keep Turner in...you drafted him high for a reason. And if he doesnt pan out in week one, thats just how it goes...sucks but thats how it goes.

Never bench your studs. It always bites me when I do. A little running back dilemma though.

R.Rice Vs Jets

M.Turner Vs Steelers

R. Matthews Vs KC

A. Foster Vs Ind

Cadillac Vs Cle

I’ll start 3, 1 as a flex. Do I bench Rice and Turner?

I would keep Foster and Caddy on the bench for sure...Foster because you don't know how Kubiak hands out the work between him and Derrick Ward yet, and where Slaton comes into play as well and sit Caddy because he sucks

Unless someone is hurt week one should be easy to choose your fantasy lineup....go with the studs. Now the tricky decision is which beer are you going to go with during the games. Do you go with Mr Consistent the usual? Do you go with an import? Do you go with cheap and work your way up to more expensive beers as the season progresses? But I usually go with my favorite beer.............Someone Elses!!!! :wacko:

Unless someone is hurt week one should be easy to choose your fantasy lineup....go with the studs. Now the tricky decision is which beer are you going to go with during the games. Do you go with Mr Consistent the usual? Do you go with an import? Do you go with cheap and work your way up to more expensive beers as the season progresses? But I usually go with my favorite beer.............Someone Elses!!!! :wacko:

My thoughts exactly.

I was leaning toward Turner, Rice, and Matthews. Just overthinking as usual. The others will sort themselves out after week one. Sam Adams, Coors Light and Corona in the Fridge... Need to pick one..

Edited by RP74

Yea, if theres one thing ive learned in fantasy its that...matchups hardly ever mean anything, sometimes but generally when i sit and look at situations and see something like Michael Turner up against Steelers...in years past i would be totally hesitant because its like OMG turner will go no where against the Steelers, and maybe i bench him and then he runs wild.

Been there a million and one times, just keep Turner in...you drafted him high for a reason. And if he doesnt pan out in week one, thats just how it goes...sucks but thats how it goes.

Omg like totally dude!

:wacko:

I would sit Turner for Caddy.Look back at this thread next week and you will see I was right.Caddy with fresh legs 100+yrds and a TD.

:wacko::tup::tup: OMG are you serious?? If you take this advice, get out of FF forever.