[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

Shorttynaz

10 team PPR - ALL TDs 6 pts.

Along with the requirements in perenthesis, we have a flex spot where I currently have Addai penciled in. If I were to make this trade, Addai would become my RB2 and either Jacobs or Mason/Murphy/Henderson would become my flex player. My team is as follows:

(1) QB: Matt Ryan, Big Ben

(2) RB: F Gore, R Mendenhall, J Addai, B Jacobs, D Brown

(3) WR: R White, H Nicks, D Driver, D Mason, L Murphy, D Henderson

(1) TE: B Celek

(1) PK: D Akers

(1) DEF: Vikings

Obviously, I'm weak at WR and QB.

I was offered Peyton Manning for Big Ben & Rashard Mendenhall. This would be an obvious upgrade at QB, but depleting my RB's a little as well as still not addressing my WRs. Mike Williams of Seattle is still available as well as Brian Hartline of Miami. Both are guys that I'm really big on this year, but I don't have a roster spot for either of them. Not that I would be making this trade to free up a spot, but I'd have an opening for one of the two of them. Maybe in a few weeks I can work something out to deal for another RB.

Or maybe I should just stand pat???

Man, again as i said in another trade thread....i wish i played in leagues where people just seem to give up anyone for anything, goodlord, how easy that must be lol....

If it were me, id be all over that freaking deal like white on rice. Youre fine on RBs, you cant have an explosive back all the time so your secondary back will be just fine.

Having Manning in any lineup is a great thing.

But thats just me, id probably opt to take it if i were offered a deal like that...but maybe some can sway you the opposite too, lets see what others say.

i think i would stay put, Matt Ryan is gunna have a big year with White and Big Ben suspension is reduced i think they both will perform well and Meddy is gunna have a beast season, i wouldnt want to give him up unless u get a RB with that trade also but for know at least wait till week 1 i believe Ryan is have an incredible year now with turner back and healthy takes some pressure off him and more comfortable with throwing it to White and Tony G