[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kolb or Ryan in week one? Also, do I start Boldin over my backups?

Doug7410

Kevin Kolb if facing the Packers and Matt Ryan is facing the Jets. I think these guys are about even, so I'm trying to decide which match up I like better.

I know the jets just got Revis back. I'm leaning twords Kolb. This also brings up another lineup question. I have Anquon Boldin. I know he'll be lined up against Revis. I have Willis McGahee, Derin Sproles, Mike Wallace, and Eddie Royal on the bench. Do I start any of those guys over Boldin? Thanks for any advice.

Doug

Matt Ryan plays against Pitt. I would play Kolb at home and I would not start Boldin. Wallace isn't so great with Dixon as Qb but he may be your best bet.

I feel dumb! I don't know why I thought Matt Ryan was playing the Jets. Thanks. Why don't you like Boldin?

I think Kolb will be fine and like the above poster stated, Ryan will be playing against Pit with a healthy Polamalu so expect at least 1 INT. But, you could also expect Kolb to have one mistake and throw an INT, but there will be ALLOT more points scored in the Phi / GB game than there will be in the AT / Pit game.

I would definitely start Boldin. Do you really think Revis is in shape at this point?

In short, yes. You honestly thin he was sitting there on the couch, sipping Pineapple Fanta while crunching down some Cheetos. He was working his money and in doing so, he had to be in superior shape.