[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't decide on which receiver? PPR

GoNads

I have the 12th pick in a standard PPR scoring league that starts 3 wr's. Decided I'm going WR/WR unless someone falls that shouldn't (Gore, Turner, Rodgers, etc). Please rank the order you think these guys will finish in 2010.

1) Moss- Upside- Great qb, playing for new contract, Welker not 100%

Downside- schedule- has to face Revis twice and cold weather playoffs, older, new TE's Brady will use in end zone

2) Wayne- Upside- Great qb, Tenn/Houston improved so won't be tanking end of year games, playoff schedule, Clark not healthy?

Downside- Age, disappeared last half of last year when Collie/Garcon emerged, Clark top option

3) Fitz- Upside- Most talented of group, no Boldin, will be down in more games this year w/ loss of talent on def, regular season schedule

Downside- QB, knee injury in pre-season, terrible playoff schedule

4) Calvin- Upside- improved talent on team, poor secondary making Lions throw more, nice playoff schedule

Downside- young QB, injury prone

5) Austin- Upside- QB, offensive talent- will move the ball, blew up last half of last year- confident- hard worker

Downside- One year wonder?, D. Bryant factor, cowboys good defense- won't be in ton of shoot outs

6) White- Upside- Only option in passing game other than Gonzo, nice schedule, consistent

Downside- run first team, rarely puts up monster games

I wouldn't be so sure that Moss and Wayne would not be there for you. Had my work draft last week and got AJ at pick 20 and Wayne at pick 34 which is insane. Granted these are work people but I believe the majority of the league has played fantasy football before.

Moss might not be there, but I strongly feel Wayne would be. Love Fitz, but DA scares the hell out of me and there is the knee issue. If Moss isn't, I would go Wayne or Austin. Fitz if you want to take a chance this year on him.

I read an article about how Moss said he was not wanted in New England anymore so there might be some drama there. It could motivate him.

In my draft I had the first pick so I went: Chris Johnson and when it got back to me I snatched up Calvin Johnson and Roddy White.

I think Stafford is going to have a decent year and Roddy White is steady.