[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was offered a trade! - please weigh in on this!

ronniemo

HELP!!!

I am in a standard scoring League!

I was offered Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush for DeAngelo WIlliams and Sims Walker. My roster is below. I would like to upgrade at WR but is this too much to give up? I do have Steve Smith (NYG).

we start

1 qb

2 rb

2wr

te

df

pk

My roster

QB

Rodgers

A Smith

RB

DeAngelo WIlliams

Mendenhall

Best

Bradshaw

J Stewart

WR

Colston

S Smth (NYG)

Mason

Sims Walker

TE

Brent Celek

I think you'd be giving up a lot in Williams alone for Johnson/Bush, not to mention giving up Sims Walker.

I have both Mendenhall and Best on my roster as well, but would like the flexibility of loading in Williams for better match-ups as I think Bush in a non-ppr setting doesn't have enough value.

I do see your dilemna in not having a "stud" receiver at the moment...

If you only have to start two receivers, I actually really like the receiving corp you have, with Colston being Brees' biggest target and Steve Smith having a breakout season last year. Sims-Walker adds a lot of depth. If you do this trade and Best got injured your RBs would be in a lot of trouble without D. Williams. Bush is basically useless unless its a PPR because his TDs are too inconsistent. Calvin is a monster, but you don't really NEED him. Just my initial thoughts anyway.

I think you'd be giving up a lot in Williams alone for Johnson/Bush, not to mention giving up Sims Walker.

I have both Mendenhall and Best on my roster as well, but would like the flexibility of loading in Williams for better match-ups as I think Bush in a non-ppr setting doesn't have enough value.

I do see your dilemna in not having a "stud" receiver at the moment...

Of course I like Colstn but it would be really nice to get a stud wr in this line up. I think I can part with a RB but I think he might be askign too much

If you only have to start two receivers, I actually really like the receiving corp you have, with Colston being Brees' biggest target and Steve Smith having a breakout season last year. Sims-Walker adds a lot of depth. If you do this trade and Best got injured your RBs would be in a lot of trouble without D. Williams. Bush is basically useless unless its a PPR because his TDs are too inconsistent. Calvin is a monster, but you don't really NEED him. Just my initial thoughts anyway.

All good points... looking at my roster who would you be willing to give up for Calvin Johnson? The guy need a back. Maybe I can try and get McCoy back because right now he wants to bench him... He actually has McCoy and Rice.

All good points... looking at my roster who would you be willing to give up for Calvin Johnson? The guy need a back. Maybe I can try and get McCoy back because right now he wants to bench him... He actually has McCoy and Rice.

I'd counter offer him Williams/Sims Walker for McCoy and CJ...See if he bites