[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hakeem Nicks for Joe Flacco straight up?

I'm actually have this deal in place, just dont know if I should pull the trigger. The guy is a hugh Giants fan and want Hakeem badly.

I get a lot of mixed opinions about Kolb and I dont want to take the risk. The best QB on WW is Matt Hasselback and I prefer to "sutck" with combo of Flacco and Kolb rather then get F**ed with two mediocre QB'S. I know they share the same Bye week so I probably try to move someone in a trade based on performance...

But I want to know if this is the right move or should i try to get, let say, a better #2 WR (although this will cost me more)?

Edited by Pac Is Not Champ

I am assuming standard league means your league does not award ppr. To me this makes Nicks more valuable than in a ppr league as he is the big play as opposed to the possession receiver.

I would be VERY uncomfortable having Kolb as the only qb on my roster and I DO like Flacco. That said I would want to hold onto Nicks if at all possible. I do not know who your rb L Smith is? Perhaps he would be a drop candidate if you could find a serviceable qb on the waiver wire?

If that is not a possiblity, then contrary to most of the advise here, I would lean towards making the trade. Having to choose your flex from between Spiller, R Bush, Maclin and TO/Dez Bryant is not a horrible place to be. Getting caught without a reliable qb (should Kolb fall down) IS a horrible place to be.

I like this trade. Nicks is going to be real solid this year, but you have some good depth at WR. Plus, having Flacco and Kolb really allows you to play matchups at QB all season and maximize points from the position. Both should have solid years with some great individual games.

Keep Nicks and pick up another QB off the waiver. Stafford, Alex Smith, Vince Young, Derek Anderson( sleeper), Matt Moore, etc. Just watch the match ups and keep switching back ups during the season if need be. Maybe you can upgrade through a trade later in the season.

L Smith is? Perhaps he would be a drop candidate if you could find a serviceable qb on the waiver wire?

It's a "typo", i meant to Kevin smith but I have already dropped him for Donald Brown...

The best QB on WW is Matt Hasselback (not my cop of tea).Anyhow, Thanks for the advices, I needed that kind of help!

I think im going to pull the trigger on this becuase the lack of quality options on WW and my depth in WR'S.