[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Kolb vs. Derek Anderson

TitleTown

I'm not sold on either QB yet. Anderson had the one great year three seasons ago and has been mediocre since. Kolb failed to impress in the preseason. Now, I'm looking at Kolb facing last year's #3 pass D in GB and Anderson facing the #25 pass D in STL. Do I go with the higher draft pick or play the better matchup here? Thanks.

Kolb did not look good in preseason, but I don't trust Anderson at all. I would go with Kolb, but he will not have a great day (i.e. 225-250 yds, 1-2 TD, 1-2 INT).

you pay as much attention to the preseason like you do when you take your wife/girl friend to the chick flick. Only take in enough information to get you a little later but pay no attention to the garbage on the screen. Kolb could easily throw for 4k yard this season and 25-30 TD's

you pay as much attention to the preseason like you do when you take your wife/girl friend to the chick flick. Only take in enough information to get you a little later but pay no attention to the garbage on the screen. Kolb could easily throw for 4k yard this season and 25-30 TD's

Kolb

Please answer mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=328882