[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradshaw or Forte for RB2 in PPR league

ThatDude

I'm trying to finalize my starting lineup this week and can't decide on my RB2. Would you start Forte vs. the Lions or Bradshaw vs. the Panthers? I could start both of them at RB2 and Flex but that would mean I would bench Gates or another one of my WR which I dont think I want to do. Ray Rice is my number one pick and I know he's playing a tough defense but never sit your studs.... right....

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1Flex, 1K, 1Def (PPR league)

QB - Stafford

RB1 - Ray Rice

RB2 - Forte?????????????

WR1/TE - Randy Moss

WR2/TE - Calvin Johnson

WR3/TE - Brandon Marshall

Flex - Gates

K - Gostkowski

Def - Cardinals

Bench

QB - Flacco

RB - Ricky Williams, Bradshaw

WR - Driver, Housh

Defense - Vikings

Edited by ThatDude

Detroit has made some changes to their defensive line, nothing major but it is an improvement. What they didn't fix and is probably the worst in the NFL right now is their CB positions, on both sides of the field. Cutler is going to be able to throw the ball ALL day on these guys so I just don't see allot of meaningful production coming out of Forte.

Bradshaw, well, he is going to be NYG starting RB, but as of right now, he is their #2. However, I think he will get some decent looks this week and will have better production than Forte will.

Not a good couple of choices, really.

Detroit has made some changes to their defensive line, nothing major but it is an improvement. What they didn't fix and is probably the worst in the NFL right now is their CB positions, on both sides of the field. Cutler is going to be able to throw the ball ALL day on these guys so I just don't see allot of meaningful production coming out of Forte.

Bradshaw, well, he is going to be NYG starting RB, but as of right now, he is their #2. However, I think he will get some decent looks this week and will have better production than Forte will.

Not a good couple of choices, really.

Everything I've read suggest Bradshaw is the starter... Maybe it was all speculation. Thanks for the response.

Bradshaw is the starter and is the safer play.

I think you want to watch the Bears very carefully this week to determine how to use Forte....how many carries is he getting? What percentage of the time is he on the field versus Chester Taylor? How many targets? etc.

Best of Luck,

WashD