[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush for Jacoby Jones?

DaTank

Ok. i was offered a trade for my Reggie Bush for His Jacoby Jones... now I need help cuz im not really sure if this is a good move even though Ive heard Jacoby Jones might be on the rise this season. since, he was looking good this preseason.

Now here's my squad:

OK I got 10th Pick in a PPR league. with flex

starting Line up: QB,RB,RB,WR,WR, RB/WR/TE, TE,K, D

here's my squad:

QB- Rodgers, Manning

RB- Jamaal Charles, Shonn Greene, Ahmad Bradshaw, Marion Barber, Reggie Bush, Tim Hightower

WR- Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith (NYG), Malcom Floyd, Vincent Jackson, Jeremy Maclin

TE- Visanthe Shiancoe

K- (( heath miller is on the waiver)) I need a Kicker!! I just dont know who to drop.

Def- NYG

Whats is my best move??? please help.

Naah stand pat...you should be able to get more for Reggie Bush in PPR. Jones could be a riser this year, but he'd also be your 4th best WR and he's not really a PPR guy, he's more of a TD heavy league guy or reward for long TDs scoring system guy.

I would not make that deal

Best of Luck,

WashD

YEs, ppl are saying Jones is gonna have a good year but, we have nothing to base that on really. With Bush you know what you're gonna get in a PPR league: I'd say about 6-7 TD's and 50-60 recepts & 800 yds. combined. Do you really believe Jones can match those numbers? Stay put, you need the help at RB my friend.

Ok. i was offered a trade for my Reggie Bush for His Jacoby Jones... now I need help cuz im not really sure if this is a good move even though Ive heard Jacoby Jones might be on the rise this season. since, he was looking good this preseason.

Now here's my squad:

OK I got 10th Pick in a PPR league. with flex

starting Line up: QB,RB,RB,WR,WR, RB/WR/TE, TE,K, D

here's my squad:

QB- Rodgers, Manning

RB- Jamaal Charles, Shonn Greene, Ahmad Bradshaw, Marion Barber, Reggie Bush, Tim Hightower

WR- Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith (NYG), Malcom Floyd, Vincent Jackson, Jeremy Maclin

TE- Visanthe Shiancoe

K- (( heath miller is on the waiver)) I need a Kicker!! I just dont know who to drop.

Def- NYG

Whats is my best move??? please help.

I would not drop Bush this year in a PPR league....hes built for that format and looks really good this year. plus,

who would you start Jones over? All of your other WRs (save Jackson) will have better years.

I think you have a decent roster... Bush, Hightower and Bradshaw spass catching abilities will hopefully negate

the fact that you dont have a true "stud" rb.

Good Luck