[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Percy Harvin Says His Heart Stopped Beating After Collapse in August.

burton

Percy Harvin disclosed prior to Thursday's game that his heart stopped beating for 10 seconds in the hospital after collapsing at practice in August.

A subsequent sleep test revealed that his heart stopped beating eight times, at which point he was diagnosed with sleep apnea. Doctors believe the condition is also the root cause of his migraine problems. Harvin now sleeps with a device that regulates his breathing. He's no longer taking medication, and doctors believe they have the condition under control.

RotoWorld

SNF All Access (main link)

I suffer from sleep apnea and also sleep with a CPAP machine too. I occasionally fall asleep without putting it on or it falls off in the night and I when I wake up, I'll usually have a headache as a result although mine aren't migraines. Sleep apnea can mess up all sorts of things but I'll be surprised if that is all that his problem was.