[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do you like this week? Romo or Cutler?

MTSuper7

I didn't draft Romo thinking I'd play matchups, but Cutler slid to me as a backup, and with the kind of preseason Romo had and his record vs. the Redskins historically, I feel like Cutler may be the better play. The league in question gives bonus pts for longer TDs, and INTs are only worth -1 point (whereas TD passes are 6 pts). Should I bench Romo this week with the hopes that Cutler's juicy matchup with Detroit pays dividends?

FWIW, I'm going with Cutler (-1 ints, 3pt pass TDs). I'm swinging for the fence since the rest of my lineup looks solid. Against most other teams, I probably would bench him.

I can live with it if Romo outscores Cutler and I didn't play Romo. I think Cutler's ceiling is higher, though I agree with Opie that Romo's floor is likely higher. I'll swing for the fences, knowing full well I'll be playing Romo pretty much the rest of the year. Not that I'm comparing Brees to Cutler, but the Lions looked terrible opening the year on the road in New Orleans last year, and if anything they've only improved their run defense which simply means more fuel to the Cutler fire. Thanks for the advice everyone... I'm gonna roll the dice with Cutler.