[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A couple of WDIS's

JetFanMike

Most of my lineup is pretty obvious, but who you recommend at these 2 spots:

WR2: Steve Smith (Car) or Johnny Knox (Chi) -- everybody is raving about Knox this season and he's got a great matchup against the Lions. However, Smith has probably got a chip on his shoulder vs. the Giants. And with Cutler at QB, I will already get something positive out of anything Knox produces. Am I overthinking this and is Smith the obvious play?

RB2/flex: Jerome Harrison (Cle) or Jahvid Best (Det) -- I drafted Best a round earlier, but had them ranked back-to-back in my overall list. Harrison is supposed to be the every down back for the Browns and has a great matchup vs. the Bucs, plus he's shown he can put up big games against weak opponents. Best, on the other hand, has looked amazing in preseason and will be a part of the Lions offense even if they fall behind and have to pass. I could also use whichever receiver I don't pick as WR2 at flex, but would prefer to stick with an RB.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

A bit of a coin toss at both positions, but ... Smith & Best get my votes. Smith only because I'm not quite sure what to expect from CHI (even vs DET) and Best is just a guess on my part ... choosing week #1 starters when the choices are such a jump ball is ... well ... a jump ball.

Edited by ts