[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Andre Johnson

patcouch22

I am in a 12 man 3WR 2RB .25PPR league. My WR are Andre Johnson, Steve Smith (NYG) & Jeramy Maclin (Steve Breaston & Edelman on the bench). In Running backs I have DeAngelo Williams and LeSean McCoy (Slaton, Fred Jackson & Sproles on the bench). One person has 4 backs (Ryan Mathews, Jamaal Charles, Jahvid Best, Jerome Harrison) that he is looking to trade 1 or 2 of, for an elite WR. He has started emailing me regarding Johnson but has not made any offers yet. I am considering trying to get either Charles and Best or Mathews and Harrison, and then trying to trade one off for another starting WR. My concern is putting my self too thin in a league that that forces you to start 2 WR and not having anyone willing to trade with me. However at the same time I often feel WR are easier to grab off the waivers than RB. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

You are too thin at WR to lose Johnson. If you start 3 WRs, you are going to leave yourself starting Breaston.

See if you can move SSmith for one of his RBs. If he won't go for that, stand pat. It is week 1. Don't panic until you see the guys you drafted play a game or 2.