[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free NFL Sunday Ticket today

Randall

1/4 of the way through the game I was blocked :wacko: and forced to go to new channel. I hate how DTV and broadcasters take choice away from people.

I don't even have local channels because nearest station is in another state and 85 miles away.

Once I start watching a game leave me the ### alone.

Watched RZC and Game Mix most of the day. Comcast is my telephone and ISP. They call all the time trying to get me to do Cable TV through them. I always get a kick out of asking them if they have the ticket, and then saying 'well call me when you do' when they say no. Good times.

So I've seen some talk that you can coerce Directv into giving you the Red Zone channel for free if you don't already subscribe to Sunday Ticket. Anyone have any luck with that?

From what I've read the key is to be not under contract, not already subscribed to ST, and threaten to switch to another provider because all you want is the RZC.

Edited by myhousekey