[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need another QB

I only drafted Kolb and i dont have a backup... I need your advice for another QB that has some talent. I am thinking David Garrard but dont think he is reliable. I drafted 1 QB on purpose and dont need to hear it :wacko: I was thinking Garrard, Braford, Sanchez, Hasslebeck is gone but prob not Moore. Anyone else have any ideas or feeling about Garrard as my starter?

If not i will try to trade one of my many or two of my many receivers for a cheap QB but thats not really what im after here. I wanna know your opinion on Garrard or any other QB's that may be out there.

I only drafted Kolb and i dont have a backup... I need your advice for another QB that has some talent. I am thinking David Garrard but dont think he is reliable. I drafted 1 QB on purpose and dont need to hear it :wacko: I was thinking Garrard, Braford, Sanchez, Hasslebeck is gone but prob not Moore. Anyone else have any ideas or feeling about Garrard as my starter?

If not i will try to trade one of my many or two of my many receivers for a cheap QB but thats not really what im after here. I wanna know your opinion on Garrard or any other QB's that may be out there.

We're not in your league - only you know who's out there and you have to relay that in your mesage if you're looking for sound advice.

Yeah i thought that might be a prob. basically i wanna know what you think about the guys i listed.

My team

Kolb

Wayne, Smith (car), Driver, T.O., Aromashodu, Gaffney, Berrian, Naanee, S. Rice

MJD, Charels, Hightower

Gates

Vinetieri

Baltimore

I am looking at Bradford to hold me over for a few weeks but his line and this WR's seem decent at best. Garrard has MSW and Thomas but i already have MJD so i dunno about that but if hes the best then I will. Campbell from Oak might be worth a start while Kolb is recovering. Anderson doesnt look that inpressive against the Rams, Hasslebeck is gone and so is Cassle. Moore is to scary to start. Sanchez and Edwards are there and thats about all that I am considering.

I could trade but that makes it a long term commitment; which may not be a bad thing so that i actually HAVE a backup when one of the 2 guys during the bye weeks.

Any thoughts?

Edited by 561427