[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need trade advice....

Brandon57

Of Course Ryan Grant was my #1 pick in my draft. Now I need a replacement RB bad. I have 2 guys in my league that want a #1 WR or QB for one of thier #1 RB...... here's my options:

My #1 guys are Moss and Romo -

Player 1 RB choices:

AP (doubtful i will get)

LT

Addai

Brandon Jackson (Grants replacement)

Player 2 RB choices:

DeAngelo Williams

Arian Foster

Jahvid Best

I could always offer a combo trade as well instead of Moss or Romo, here's the rest of my bench

Kyle Orton

Dez Bryant

Mike Williams - TB

Mike Sims Walker

Robert Meachum

Lee Evans

Legedu Naanee

LeSean McCoy

Payton Hillis

Ryan Grant

CJ Spiller

Chestor Taylor

Vernon Davis

Do you think Foster is worth Moss?

I might start with a lesser offer, but a smart owner is probably going to demand Moss. You have some upside WRs though, so it wouldn't kill you to make that trade. Moss is going to face Revis twice and seems to be pouting lately.

I think Foster's cost will be real high right now. For now, you have McCoy as a decent option. I doubt if you would be able to get AP,and none of player 1's other options are worth giving up a #1 WR, unless he's willing to give you Brandon Jackson for someone like Mike WIlliams or Legedu Naanee. Player 2 seems to have 3 decent RB's -- I would approach him, tell him you need help at RB (which is pretty obvious), and ask what it would take to get his #3 RB (whoever that is, probably Best). You're letting him take his top two RB's off the table, you should do the same with Moss and Romo. Then maybe something like Best for Williams/MSW/Neenee plus something else?

You could probably get a decent RB for Vernon Davis, depedning on how RB's are valued in your league. Or you could try and see what Jerome Harrison's owner would give up for Peyton Hillis (he would lock up the Browns RB depth chart, if he cares).

But the bottom line is don't panic, and don't jump at the first offer you get.

You also didn't mention lineup requirements or scoring system -- if you can get away with one RB and a WR at flex, you have McCoy for now and are not quite THAT deperate.

Please see http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=329949

I think Foster's cost will be real high right now. For now, you have McCoy as a decent option. I doubt if you would be able to get AP,and none of player 1's other options are worth giving up a #1 WR, unless he's willing to give you Brandon Jackson for someone like Mike WIlliams or Legedu Naanee. Player 2 seems to have 3 decent RB's -- I would approach him, tell him you need help at RB (which is pretty obvious), and ask what it would take to get his #3 RB (whoever that is, probably Best). You're letting him take his top two RB's off the table, you should do the same with Moss and Romo. Then maybe something like Best for Williams/MSW/Neenee plus something else?

You could probably get a decent RB for Vernon Davis, depedning on how RB's are valued in your league. Or you could try and see what Jerome Harrison's owner would give up for Peyton Hillis (he would lock up the Browns RB depth chart, if he cares).

But the bottom line is don't panic, and don't jump at the first offer you get.

You also didn't mention lineup requirements or scoring system -- if you can get away with one RB and a WR at flex, you have McCoy for now and are not quite THAT deperate.

Please see http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=329949

Thanks!

Yea, I have to play 3-WR and 2-RB, no flex position. I like the idea for Best, or maybe trading Vernon Davis.

I appreciate the feedback.