[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kolb owners, what are you doing?

capostatus

so i drafted kolb as my starter on 2 of 3 teams. with QBs flying off the board he was the best option i could get.

henne is my backup on both teams so i'm looking at FA QBs

first league :

Vick

Freeman

Anderson

Edwards

Delhomme

Dixon

2nd league:

Vick

Garrard

Freeman

Hasselback

Vince Young

Campbell

Delhomme

Edwards

im probably NOT going to waiver since i have a low priority. i expect that vick will get waivered for so i'm gonna hope the others fall to FA. 1st league the options suck but 2nd i might be able to get someone. out of those who would you take? would you start them over henne?

3rd league i entered last minute right before the season and completely screwed up on QBs and have alex smith/matt moore. this league scores completions and incompletions. should i waiver for a QB? there is a waiver budget of $100 so i have to place a bid. only guy available is vick, how much would bid for him?

In the leagues where I drafted Kolb, I picked up Young late, figuring to play match ups with them...if you can still acquire Young in the 2nd league I would definitely go that route.

As far as the first league....I guess of those guys I like Anderson the best, assuming Kolb is going to be back in 2-3 weeks, because by week 8 Anderson won't have a job anymore.

ok, waivers cleared and these guys are still available as FA:

1st- freeman, anderson

2nd- hasselback, freeman, v. young, bradford, campbell

which one would you pick up and would you start them over henne?

im also gonna try and make a play for a QB via trade. would you rather have flacco or ryan?