[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

should I take this trade?

bherman13

12 man league, non ppr. 1 point per 10 rushing/receiving yds, 6 points per td. I would get : Shonne Green, Mike Sims-Walker

he would get: Brandon Marshall, Beanie Wells

my team:

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Brandon Marshall

RB: Deangelo Williams

RB: Ricky Williams

Flex: Devin Aromashadu

TE: Brent Celek

DEF: Philadelphia

K: Olindo Mare

Bench: Chad Henne, Beanie Wells, Laurence Maroney, Bernard Berrian, Santonio Holmes, Zach Miller, Arizona.

my running backs are weaker than my wide receivers (beanie was a bust in 4th rd). What kinf of touches will Green see with LT in the backfield? Will Sims-Walker show up?

12 man league, non ppr. 1 point per 10 rushing/receiving yds, 6 points per td. I would get : Shonne Green, Mike Sims-Walker

he would get: Brandon Marshall, Beanie Wells

my team:

QB: Matt Ryan

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Brandon Marshall

RB: Deangelo Williams

RB: Ricky Williams

Flex: Devin Aromashadu

TE: Brent Celek

DEF: Philadelphia

K: Olindo Mare

Bench: Chad Henne, Beanie Wells, Laurence Maroney, Bernard Berrian, Santonio Holmes, Zach Miller, Arizona.

my running backs are weaker than my wide receivers (beanie was a bust in 4th rd). What kinf of touches will Green see with LT in the backfield? Will Sims-Walker show up?

Dont do it- Youre starting WRs are pure studs- stick with them. When Beanie is a 100 percent, I think he will be the man in AZ. Hightower fumbled a few times on Sunday and even though he scored a TD, Im not convinced Arizona will give him the rock on a regular basis when Beanie is healthy from his knee injury. I dont like your reserve WRs (Berrian and Holmes), so weakening that position even more by dealing Marshall away will hurt. Roll with Beanie and see what happens; I think by week 4 he will be the #1 guy in Arizona if he's healthy- their schedule is cake too by the way this year. If it doesnt work out, just be sharp on the waiver wire and find the 2010 version of Jamaal Charles or Jerome Harrison to bolster your RBs.

There are literally no RB available. my options at FA are Javon Ringer (TEN), Kevin Faulk (NE), Bernard Scott (CIN, etc... any other opinions?

Hope Cedric Benson gets injured?

I'm on the Beanie band wagon so personally, I'd hold onto him. Granted, I'm also on the Greene band wagon, I just see Beanie getting some crazy numbers this year. Just my speculation, but Wells to get the most TD's at the RB position this year.

Greene will be a top 10 yardage kid.

Don't even think about doing this deal. Greene is a hugh question mark now and Mike Sims-Walker just got shut out. Sit tight. Once Wells gets healthy you will be fine. Ricky is a nice fill-in. This deal would make your team much worse...

How much time did Green see on the field after his fumbles? Next to none. LT/Shonne Green will frustrate you to no end. Stay away.

I would disagree. Both Greene and LT will share allot initially but both will be afforded decent numbers to support both. Later in the year, Greene gets you crazy numbers.....

Don't let week 1 fool you. Ryan had to make his statement to Greene. Now, if Greene continues to fumble, then there could be problems. Just remember, AP, Marshall Faulk and even Barry Sanders had fumbling issues when they were rookies. Some recover, others don't. Greene will recover and recover nicely!