[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

smart or stupid trade?

onefastgsxr

There is allot of depth at TE this year. Some potential talent out there that is being overlooked. Carlson is suppose to bloom this year, Hernadez, Hoom. Er, the ST Lious kid. I would give as stud RB (I still think he's a wait and see, however) for a TE that is going to be in a slew of other talent with a QB that loves to share the ball.

Even with that being said and WR/TE being more friendly than RB in scoring, I just don't see Finely getting more activity then Foster. Foster will be part of the passing and Running game. I see Finely getting, at best, 70 looks all year.

Some may weigh in differently, but I'm just don't see the advantage.

Lineup requirements? Can you start up to 3 backs or limited to 2? This is an important factor, since you'd not only be upgrading Matthews up to RB2, but also take a downgrade in your flex/bye/injury options from Matthews to Hightower and Portis, which is a decent downgrade from a healthy feature back, even if he is a rookie.

But if you only start 1 or 2 RBs, then this deal looks much better, with you having depth at RB and a need for an upgrade at TE (along with the TE/WR weighted scoring).

Also you could see, with tight end being deeper than ever, if there are any other trading partners that could land you for a TE for cheaper...

I would lean towards taking this deal though, since I'm all aboard the Finley train, but again, would need to know lineup requirements to say better.