[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wide Receivers

seunglee

Ok so I got killed in fantasy this past week starting Michael Crabtree, Mike Wallace, and Bernard Berrian at wide receiver. I also have Devin Aromashodu, Mohamed Massaquoi, and Mike Clayton on the bench. Who should I for this week (Clayton seems like a no-brainer, but what about the other 2 slots)? Thanks.

Edited by seunglee

Ok so I got killed in fantasy this past week starting Michael Crabtree, Mike Wallace, and Bernard Berrian at wide receiver. I also have Devin Aromashodu, Mohamed Massaquoi, and Mike Clayton on the bench. Who should I for this week (Clayton seems like a no-brainer, but what about the other 2 slots)? Thanks.

Week 1 sucks no matter what. Noth all performed as they should have while some over performed and are now WAY over valued i.e Foster, Naanee and Nicks. Not that Foster won't perform or Nicks, just not the caliber they did in week 1.

Crabtree will perform. He is a very talented WR and now the SMith got the snot knocked out of him, he should mellow out and score some TD's now. Berrian, well, he will never be a solid pick. Aromashodu, well, he's in a high caliber pass offense and should see plenty of work.

In short, just because some did bad, don't expect them to do poorly this week. Week 2 will be more of an indicator of players that might perform less. Like MSW.. He had Baily all over him last week so Thomas and Lewis had GREAT games while MSW had 0 catches (2 opportunities he blew mind you) but he will get the touches this week. Probably close to 70 yards and a TD.

Many are trading of Greene with his benching of last week. Me, I'm starting him. I expect him to get 100 yards this week. Maybe not a TD, but surely the yardage.

Again, just don't read a whole lot into week 1. Teams are hyper with the new season. Week 2 things start to settle, but not totally.... DOn't get stupid with player until about week 4 when you really see what direction they are going.

Hm thanks, so maybe I should start Crabtree, Wallace?, and Nanee/Clayton?

Wallace won't be a real threat until Ben comes back. Crabtree will really start to be a threat probably in week 2. Naanee, well, I like him but Floyd might take some of the glory in week 2. Clayton I think is solid, being in a perfect situation.

Clayton for sure and the 49ners are going to have to throw to keep up with Brees. Sharper is still injured (at least I think he is) so Crabtree could be an awesome start.