[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS & RB #2 this week?

jimmyfowler

Hey guys,

I'm in a salary cap league where you pick a whole new team from scratch each week. I'm in a quandary about my RB#2, where there are some affordable but attractive options this week, which offer good matchups but will save me some money for other players. So, please help me pick my RB #2!

I'm looking at picking ONE of the following:

Ahmad Bradshaw vs. IND (The Colts got GASHED by Foster last week & are without Sanders, but he does split carries with Jacobs)

Brandon Jackson vs. BUF (The Bills are another weak run D, and Jackson will be the primary back, but he's relatively unproven)

Arian Foster vs. WAS (Proved last week he's the real deal, but now heads into a very tough matchup).

Thoughts? Thanks!

Edited by jimmyfowler

Hey guys,

I'm in a salary cap league where you pick a whole new team from scratch each week. I'm in a quandary about my RB#2, where there are some affordable but attractive options this week, which offer good matchups but will save me some money for other players. So, please help me pick my RB #2!

I'm looking at picking ONE of the following:

Ahmad Bradshaw vs. IND (The Colts got GASHED by Foster last week & are without Sanders, but he does split carries with Jacobs)

Brandon Jackson vs. BUF (The Bills are another weak run D, and Jackson will be the primary back, but he's relatively unproven)

Arian Foster vs. WAS (Proved last week he's the real deal, but now heads into a very tough matchup).

Thoughts? Thanks!

Got to go with Bradshaw here until Indy can stop the run....like the others, but not as much as Bradshaw...