[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Difficult Trade (deadline tomorrow morning)

onefastgsxr

Okay, so I have been searching for a TE trade and found one...

Non PPR

1pt per 10 yds for WR and TE

1pt per 20 yds for RB (rushing and receiving)

6 pt TD Rushing, Receiving

1pt per 50 yds QB

4pt Passing TD 6 pt Rushing TD

Now that the scoring is out of the way....

I would be giving up Matt Schaub and Arian Foster

I would get Jay Cutler and Antonio Gates.

Here is my depth

RB= CJ2K, Foster, R Matthews, Portis and Hightower

TE= Scheffler and B Watson

QB= Schaub and A Smith

MUST START 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE

Whats everyones thoughts??

Thanks!!!

You will be strapped at QB and you may live to regret giving up Foster.

I say no.

Double NO

Schaub and Cutler is not even close. You get that right? (AJ, Daniels Jacoby, Walter VS Hester, Olsen, Benette, Knox) Cutler can't be better than Schaub unless Cutler plays the Lions every week. Foster and Gates COULD be very even . I'll give you that. BUT you would have to be one pessimistic bastard to just bet that Foster is some injury proned loser. (like Maroney maybe?) Foster could get hurt while "Gates goes on to have his best season so far by playing a WR1/TE1 hybrid." That's what you keep hearing and people seem to forget that Gates had been playing the WR1/TE1 for a while before Vjax started to provide some relevant stats for a Chargers WR.

I'm more of a glass half full type and think that giving up Foster for Gates is just ridiculous unless you know of a near future injury that the rb will suffer. No one can predict injury but if you can then you should do the deal. But you're here asking us questions so you can't know the future now can you. :wacko:

I think you have to consider the scoring system here. Rbs get 1 pt per 20 yards and TEs get 1 point per ten. That makes a 1000 yard receiver worth the same as a 2000 yard rusher. Kind of screwy. If you don't think foster is going to score a lot more TDs than Gates, you could consider this a decent trade.

Schaub is much better than Cutler. but QBs only get 1 point for every 50 yards. If you don't get penalized for interceptions........

This is a strange scoring system......but my gut says don't do it. I would look to trade RBs for receivers in this league like crazy though. You can do better.

Edited by lkirc