[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? Austin Collie or Steve Smith (NYG)

injendsm

7 members have voted

1. 1. Collie or Smith?

• Austin Collie
    • Steve Smith (NYG)

PPR league; 1 point per reception, 1 point per 10 yards, 6 point TD, yard bonuses after 150.

Austin Collie vs NYG

Steve Smith @ IND

I'm leaning toward Smith because Indy's secondary, at least in the pre-season, didn't look too great. However, Collie had a great game against the Texans and should get more than a couple targets from Peyton.

PPR league; 1 point per reception, 1 point per 10 yards, 6 point TD, yard bonuses after 150.

Austin Collie vs NYG

Steve Smith @ IND

I'm leaning toward Smith because Indy's secondary, at least in the pre-season, didn't look too great. However, Collie had a great game against the Texans and should get more than a couple targets from Peyton.

Did you see any of the Colts highlights last week? I'd be starting Collie based on the Colts innability to stop the run! If they play anything like they did last week, the Giants are gonna score on every possesion.

Did you see any of the Colts highlights last week? I'd be starting Collie based on the Colts innability to stop the run! If they play anything like they did last week, the Giants are gonna score on every possesion.

LOL, true. However, I've been seeing some reports about Hakeem Nicks being questionable for the game which makes me think Smith may see more targets. Then again, after last week's Colts-Texans game, the Giants will probably just pound the ball unless they need to throw it.