[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offered Mathews for Forte

ThatDude

I almost got the guy to bite on giving me Gore for Forte after last weeks performance from both players. He finally countered and offered Mathews for Forte. This is a PPR league (.5 ppr) with no keepers. Forte was drafted as my RB2 in the 4th round but I also like the upside of Mathews. I can see Forte having a pretty good year under Martz but I also drafted Forte last year and watched him get stuffed every game.

Anyways would you make the trade Forte for Mathews?

Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE, 1Flex(RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1Def

QB - Flacco, Orton

RB - Ray Rice, Forte, Bradshaw, Ricky Williams, Chester Taylor, McGahee

WR - Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Driver

TE - Gates

K - Gostkowski

Def - Vikings

I make that trade in a heartbeat.

How do you get Rice, Moss, Calvin, Marshall, and Gates in a redraft while taking Forte in the 4th? That means two of those guys are falling to the 5th and 6th rounds..... :wacko:

I make that trade in a heartbeat.

How do you get Rice, Moss, Calvin, Marshall, and Gates in a redraft while taking Forte in the 4th? That means two of those guys are falling to the 5th and 6th rounds..... :wacko:

Crazy draft this year in a league where we all have participated in for almost 10 years. I would say 8 of us actually know what were doing and 1 other is hit miss. One guy is a complete waste as he only drafts Jets players...

Anyways I ended up with the players I did because the top 7 QB's were taken during the first 2 rounds. Never has happened before but we have a crazy scoring system with lots of bonuses. A top 3 QB averages 50 - 70 points weekly in our league.

Edit: Forgot to add that I made a mistake on when I drafted Forte, it was the 5th round.

Edited by ThatDude