[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need advice on trade, PLEASE

Platinum_GLI

Hi everyone,

I'm currently discussing a trade, I have to part with either Brandon Marshall or Steve Smith for Ahmad Bradshaw/Brandon Jackson/Jahid Best. Would you do the trade, if so, who would give and take?

My Current Lineup is below:

QB-Rodgers

WR-Steve Smith (Panthers)

WR-Brandon Marshall

RB- Jamal Charles

RB-Knowshon Moreno

TE-John Carlson

W/R-Jerome Harrison

Bench:Mike Wallace

Bench: Vincent Jackson

Bench: Malcolm Floyd

Bench: Aromashdu

Bench: Fred Taylor

Thank You for your time, feel free to post up your topic if you need some sort of advice.

Edited by Platinum_GLI

Hi everyone,

I'm currently discussing a trade, I have to part with either Brandon Marshall or Steve Smith for Ahmad Bradshaw/Brandon Jackson/Jahid Best. Would you do the trade, if so, who would give and take?

My Current Lineup is below:

QB-Rodgers

WR-Steve Smith

WR-Brandon Marshall

RB- Jamal Charles

RB-Knowshon Moreno

TE-John Carlson

W/R-Jerome Harrison

Bench:Mike Wallace

Bench: Vincent Jackson

Bench: Malcolm Floyd

Bench: Aromashdu

Bench: Fred Taylor

Thank You for your time, feel free to post up your topic if you need some sort of advice.

I wouldn't get rid of Marshall over any Smith this point in time. I would want Best, BJAX, Bradshaw in thar oder. Is he willing to do Smith for Best 1 for 1?

Part with Steve Smith (Marshall will be more consistent) and go for Bradshaw (in a better offense). Not real high on Jackson unless you are a PPR league because he will lose a lot of goal line TD’s to Kuhn. And Best has a ton of Upside but also a much bigger risk.

If you are in a PPR I might lean slightly to Jackson over Bradshaw.

At this point it looks like he is willing to go that route as he needs WR help.

I would do it in a heartbeat then. I LOVE Steve Smith (CAR) but I don't like his QB situation, eventhough he has proven in the past that it doesn't matter who his QB is, it is still alarming to me. If Sanchez was his QB, he would suck badly and Moore might get benched for this new guy and who knows. Also, VJax might get dealt to a good team and you can play matchups for the other spot. I think this trade gives you for versatitlity which is what I always like.

I would do it.

Part with Steve Smith (Marshall will be more consistent) and go for Bradshaw (in a better offense). Not real high on Jackson unless you are a PPR league because he will lose a lot of goal line TD’s to Kuhn. And Best has a ton of Upside but also a much bigger risk.

If you are in a PPR I might lean slightly to Jackson over Bradshaw.

As a NY Homer, I can tell you Bradshaw is a GREAT RB but has the injury prone tag associated with him and if he gets cold, Coughlin has no problems giving the rock to Jacobs. He is a good pick, but I wouldn't put him past Best. Best has risk associated with him as well, but his ceiling is alot higher. Shaun Hill is capable QB and can get the ball to CJ, which will open up the lanes for Best.

BJax is a hugh question mark right now. He can be top 12 or not worth starting.

Doing the trade now your going to spread yourself thin at WR until VJackson gets back, but it looks like that could happen ahead of schedule, you just have to hope he goes to a good team that will get him involved. Personally I think I like Best, he has the most risk but I love the opprituty and high upside that best has.

Hope this helps.