[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you rather have?

MTSuper7

I have a trade on the table - I trade Santonio Holmes and Marion Barber and I receive Malcom Floyd and Beanie Wells. The Wells owner is rail thin at RB and can't afford to wait on Beanie any longer. My roster is this:

QB: Romo, Cutler

RB: DeAngelo Williams, Pierre Thomas, Matt Forte, Marion Barber, Leon Washington

WR: Randy Moss, Hakeem Nicks, Santana Moss, Santonio Holmes, Jacoby Jones, Laurent Robinson

TE: John Carlson, Marcedes Lewis

I start 2RB and 3WR and a flex RB/WR. I'll play DWill, PT and Forte at RB regularly, so Beanie will simply be added depth or a bye week plug for me unless he gets it going. Should I pull the trigger? And if so, why?

I wouldn't pull the trigger on this one. Felix Jones has never proven he can stay healthy and Barber would be very productive if he goes down. As a 4th RB, I think Barber has more upside value.

I'd do this in a heart beat. Right now the Jets offense looks like a mess (I am a Jets homer too) and they are going to pound the ball with LT and Greene to keep their defense fresh and not have to make Sanchez play catchup. Santonio Holmes is the best WR on the Jets by far, but what good will he do when theres only so many passes thrown a game. Also, Sanchez likes to throw to Keller alot so that takes targets away from Holmes as well. The Jets Defense is that good that they will not be playing from behind alot so Sanchez will not need to throw alot (Rex Ryans dream).

Wells > Barber IMO. Wells has a high ceiling while Barber has seen his. Floyd is very servicable too

Thanks for the advice in my other topic. I'd pull the trigger on this too. Beanie will be in high demand in ARZ once they realize Derek Anderson will always be an average QB (IMO). Should be equal to or better than Barber. Malcolm Floyd is going to put higher numbers up them Holmes because he has Rivers throwing to him not Sanchez.

Looks like Im with the consensus on this one. Pull the trigger. In hindsight, if Felix Jones does go down with an injury you might regret trading Barber but right now he is in a time share with no end in sight. Floyd is a nice upgrade over Holmes in my opinion because of the games left on Holmes suspension plus I dont have a whole lot of faith in Mark Sanchez and that Jets passing attack.

I would do this trade. When B. Wells is healthy he has a ton more upside than Barber and Floyd is getting alot of looks by Rivers. I'm not touching anyone in the Jets passing game and that was before I saw the game Monday night.