[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS RB2

endersma

I have Brandon Jackson vs the Bills, Ryan Mathews vs Jacksonville and Ahmad Bradshaw vs Indy. They all have really good matchups. I can't take out Adrian Peterson. He is an every week start. I am leaning towards Bradshaw but could easily go with the other two. Any input will be much appreciated and I will answer your posts. No PPR, 6 points for tds 1-20, 9 for 21-49, 12 points for 50 plus.

Edited by endersma

Nice problem to have. I lean towards Jackson. GB should be up big by the second half, and he could rack up a bunch of yards. Bradshaw has Jacobs hanging around, and if Indy puts up points, it could becoame a shooting match. Rivers will still want to carry the team. He's an NFL star don't ya know. The SD O line still can't run block.

For me the choice would be between Bradshaw and Jackson (I didn't like Mathews last week and would let him sit this out since you have 2 other good potions). Bradshaw for the safe play. The giants should run a lot and bradshaw should see 60% of the carries. Jackson if you want to gamble. He's going against a soft depleted rush defense in Buf. He could come up BIG, but you never know exactly how he will be used.

see mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=330816

Edited by Dazzlemaster