[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aaron Rodgers or Michael Vick?

chinesefoodbud

Just because he was ur first round draft pick doesn't mean ur required to start him every week. You have to figure out who is going to get u more points. This week Vick is starting and it is agiant the Lions who have a terrible D. Rogers and company go against the Bills who IMO aren't that improved from last year. They kept the Dolphins from passing in week one. That doesn't mean they will be able to do the same against the Packers.

Personally if i had Vick right now I'd be trying to deal him before sunday. He going to be lucky to start 2 or 3 games unless Kolb has major concussion problems. Trade him for something u need while his value is high cause when Kolb comes back the Eagles will show how much of a hard on they have for him....

ur call is a toss up though. Both are most likely going to put up more than 20 points and who know which one is going to have a big play or two.

Just because he was ur first round draft pick doesn't mean ur required to start him every week. You have to figure out who is going to get u more points.

Solid advice......But this isn't the type of situation to be playing matchups IMO. I don't even see this as a close call. Vick looked great last week, but I wouldn't take that gamble when you have arguably the best fantasy QB playing a mediocre Def. Vick may outscore Rogers, but its a fools bet IMO.

Solid advice......But this isn't the type of situation to be playing matchups IMO. I don't even see this as a close call. Vick looked great last week, but I wouldn't take that gamble when you have arguably the best fantasy QB playing a mediocre Def. Vick may outscore Rogers, but its a fools bet IMO.

I agree 100% Vick is a gamble