[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PPR QB - Vick or Palmer

Los Solidos

Vick is the #1 QB this week. Guaranteed. He plays a terrible defense, TERRIBLE. He played half a game last week and played better than most others who played a full game...

This week Vick has to show the organization an absolutely stellar game in order to be considered to start. He is required to be huge for that consideration while Philly invested sooooo much in Kolb. Vick's numbers should have him at #1 after week 2... after that... who knows.

Palmer is good, but not even top 15 this week while facing Baltimore...

VICK.

Vick is the #1 QB this week. Guaranteed. He plays a terrible defense, TERRIBLE. He played half a game last week and played better than most others who played a full game...

This week Vick has to show the organization an absolutely stellar game in order to be considered to start. He is required to be huge for that consideration while Philly invested sooooo much in Kolb. Vick's numbers should have him at #1 after week 2... after that... who knows.

Palmer is good, but not even top 15 this week while facing Baltimore...

VICK.

I agree. Philly invested a lot in Vick too by taking a chance on him when other teams said no. It would be nice for him to have a slightly better game than his week 1 performance which was very unusual to see. (a QB rush for a buck and change.) Luckily for Vick the Lions are up next so another buck on the ground might be very possible. If he can hit Jackson, Maclin, McCoy and Celek a couple times each he could easily end the game with at least 310 total yds and at least 2 tds.

Vick. (Even though as a dog owner, I'm still not over his actions.)

7 served his time. It was dogs, not children or human beings. I'm not condoning what he did, but the man was sentenced and served his time. Vincent Jackson and his DUI offense is surely worse than anything Michael Vick has done.

Anyway to get back on top, I'd go with Vick.

7 served his time. It was dogs, not children or human beings. I'm not condoning what he did, but the man was sentenced and served his time. Vincent Jackson and his DUI offense is surely worse than anything Michael Vick has done.

Anyway to get back on top, I'd go with Vick.

Uh I don't think so! Killing and torturing dogs is INSANELY worse sir!

with that said Vick is your man this week

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Driving under the influence can land an innocent CHILD in the hospital, idiot.

Edited by v0dka

Okay what's worse killing a few pitbulls or being a priest and raping a few little boys?

Leave Vick alone about that crap. It's in the past.