[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradshaw, Portis or Spiller?

Pistolkid

Should I start Ahmad Bradshaw @ Indy, Clinton Portis against Houston or C.J. Spiller @ Green Bay?

Bradshaw wasn't lighting it up last week against the Panthers until the 2nd half of the game when the game started to get out of reach for the Panthers. Plus, I believe that Peyton Manning will take over the game on Sunday night against the G-Men. I can't see him letting his team start off 0-2, especially against brother Eli. Plus, Jacobs usually sees the bulk in the beginning of each game. Therefore, I believe that Bradshaw will have less chances to run the ball than you would think.

Portis showed somel flashes of speed against a pretty top notch run defense last week against the Cowboys. I know the Texans held the Colts to low rushing yards, but let's be honest, the Colts didn't have to run the football. They passed all over the Texans D. Plus, I don't see any other threats for someone vulture-ing touches off Portis. He picks the blitz up really well, so he even sees most 3rd down opportunities.

Spiller is probably not startable because of his horrendous game last week against the Dolphins. But if there's any way the Bills can win, it would probably be from running the football considering how the Pack D shut down the pass last week against the Eagles.

Who do you think I should start and why?

Thanks!

Bradshaw

THe GMen have been watching Hou/Indy game film all week and figuring out how to make holes like that for Bradshaw.

I think Bradshaw ends with at least 120 rush yds if he gets at least 20 carries like he did in week 1.

Edited by Asskickas

I agree with the rest, ABradshaw over CPortis and CJSpiller, only because I dont see big things this week for Portis or Spiller. I agree with your original post, in that if IND runs it up quick, NYG may have to abandon the run in a shootout. I think Bradshaw still has a better week than the other 2 regardless.

Good luck this week, and please answer mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=330978