[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's get a post going for top waiver wire picks

TF4

For those jumping on the Snelling and Tolbert bandwagons, rumor has it that BOTH Turner and Matthews could have come back in the game...

but as both were blow outs, they decided to sit their backs....

why put Turner and Matthews back in???

highly doubtful will see that again from Snelling or Tolbert the rest of the year...

dont know about your leagues but in my league Jacoby Jones would have gone undraftedin mine and hes gotten me over 10 pts the first two games so far and coulda been more if he'd has his head in the game totaly dropped a TD pass in the first game and about a 20+ yarder this week and thats after having a 40+ Punt return called back cause of a penelty, i like him, im from H-TOWN and he will be on my startin roster every week.

I like Jacoby Jones too. He's already got potential as is but could boom with a Walter injury if not flat out beat Walter which was speculated during preseason. I also like Demaryius Thomas from Denver. As stated in another post, the guy missed all preseason and wk1 and in his first "limited" action, he leads the team in targets. I picked him up early in the week in case he had a good game and made it more difficult for me to acquire. Go me!! Denver's passing game appears to be pretty sharp. And most certainly if Orton is still available scoop him up asap.

I like Jacoby Jones too. He's already got potential as is but could boom with a Walter injury if not flat out beat Walter which was speculated during preseason. I also like Demaryius Thomas from Denver. As stated in another post, the guy missed all preseason and wk1 and in his first "limited" action, he leads the team in targets. I picked him up early in the week in case he had a good game and made it more difficult for me to acquire. Go me!! Denver's passing game appears to be pretty sharp. And most certainly if Orton is still available scoop him up asap.

I was very surprised by Demarious Thomas too... At Tech, he really only had 1 play he had to learn and execute. Run deep! Literally, in that triple-option offense, I think he's even said that they only had 3 plays (probably all deep routes) that they had called for him... So to see him cutting in, running all over the field and catching passes in a much more complex McDaniels' offense was definitely a really good sign!

It definitely looks like he's progressing much more quickly than anyone could have hoped.