[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javid Best

ReturnToSender

I drafted him in the 3rd round. atm hes leading all leagues in fantasy points. after what he did to a tough eagles defense I myself am going to hold onto him. however I have alot of depth at wr and rb so I dont think I need to trade.

RB1 Arian Foster

RB2 Jahvid Best

RB3 Tim Hightower

RB4 Payton Hillis

RB5 Jason Snelling

WR1 Reggie Wayne

WR2 Calvin Johnson

WR3 Hakeem Nicks

WR4 Steve Breaston

WR5 Jacoby Jones

yes I would like to know this also... I have had a few offers, but I don't want to miss out on this fool, if he's gonna be playin this well..

What do you think about Best for Turner? Best for Austin? or Best for Schaub?

My phone been ringin off the hook a little last night and this morning... people wanting to do a little dealin

My league has some problems.. always tryin to do some dealin, but never wants to give anything up. ALL THE TIME!!!

I actually really want to target a RB and WR who are under preforming and have upside. Grab them low while Best is high.

Best and Cotchery

for

S. Smith (NYC) and Turner?

I would do that. I just don't see Best staying healthy all year

I would be talking to the Ray Rice owner to see if I could work a deal there if I were you. Rice's value will never be lower as he has yet to score a TD and Flacco has looked bad. Sell him on 5td for best 0 for Rice.

I would hold on to Best in all keeper leagues though unless I got Rice in return.

Help:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=331416

Edited by 0-16 Again

the guy is explosive and he could be the x factor this year that wins you a title. you always want the guys who don't go in the first few rounds who way overproduce ... they are the ones that take you to the title. i keep the potential home run at this point instead of trading for singles hitters.