[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waited way too long for a RB...now what?

Chuck Norris 8

I'm in a 12 team PPR league that starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 K, 1 D/ST. 6 pts per Passing Rushing Receiving TD's. 1 pt per 10 yds rush/rec 1 pt per 25 yds passing, 2 points bonus for any TD over 40 yds.

So, I waited till the 6th round to draft my first RB and boy am I hurting for some depth. Since it's a PPR with a flex, I figured to load up on Receptions guys. My team looks like this:

QB: M. Shaub, B. Favre

RB: A. Bradshaw, L. Tomlinson, R. WIlliams, M. Barber, W. McGahee

WR: R. Moss, R. White, S. Breaston, L. Naanee,

TE: D. Clark, J. Witten

K: Does it really matter?

D/ST: Green Bay

Looking at this team, I wonder if it was a 16 team league. Regardless, I'm weak at RB. What the hell would you do with this team? Does anybody have any idea who the Packers might sign at RB??? Any ideas who I should be scouting?

As always, your advice is greatly appreciated.

CHUCK NORRIS 8

Trade Witten or Clark, you can sub in a lesser TE on a bye.

Wait for Naanee to have a good game (somewhere around 40 yards and a score) and trade him, should be able to get something good.

What he said, also you might throw Moss up and see who you could get and watch the waiver wire. I picked up Tolbert this week and if Matthews is out for a while, he will work. Not sure who your first round pick was either. Good luck.

I'm scared to ask but, who the hell were your first 5 picks? moss round 2, roddy round 3.... and then i'm lost?

well looking at his team, if he drafted late like 10-12 moss was probably first, followed by white and in a PPR league those are pretty good picks with cj/ap/rice/gore/turner/a. johnson being gone and whoever else.

Probably then schaub/clark? and witten or farve first.

But bradshaw could be a steal this year with jacobs being upset and maybe leaving. As others have said trade witten or clark for someone. You should be able to get someone not to bad.

You nailed it. I picked 10th in a 12 man PPR league. My philosophy was to load up on guy who would catch a lot.

FIrst 5 picks were:

Randy Moss

Roddy White

Dallas Clark

Matt Shaub

Jason Witten

So far, I'm 1 and 1 with the 4th most points in the league. So far, I'm lucky with my Bradshaw pick and Ladanian splitting carries. However, I'm not sure it that will lead me to the playoffs. Now, if Witten regains his form from 2 years ago and Tony Romo figures out that he might be a good target in the red zone, I'll be solid. Based on CBS Sportsline weekly match up previews, I'm projected to score the 2nd most points in my league this week.

I know this is a stretch, but I just picked up the back up RB in Washington (Kieland Williams) who I think will surprise a lot of people. He's an undrafted player from LSU. We all know what undrafted players do when given the chance in the NFL. Check out the likes of Wayne Chrebet and Rod Smith to name a couple.

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback.

Now, I'm 2 and 0 in my 10 man non PPR league with the most points. Of course, my roster there looks like this:

Philip Rivers

Adrian Peterson

Ronnie Brown

Roddy White

Miles Austin

Antonio Gates

Green Bay D

Good luck to all this season!!!