[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB2 this week?

jimmyfowler

Hey guys,

I'm in a weekly pick salary cap league, standard scoring, no PPR. Some of these slightly cheaper backs have good matchups this week, which will enable me to spend more at other positions this week. Which one of these tasty options should I go for?

Darren McFadden vs. ARI (Had a great two weeks, and the Cards' run D is abysmal)

Pierre Thomas vs. ATL (Always a solid option, but never spectacular. Bush is out though)

LeSean McCoy vs. JAX (Another good matchup and he's on a hot streak, but I'm also starting Vick so not sure if I want all my eggs in one basket)

Thoughts? Thanks!

I'd eliminate PT, he's the least attractive option.

I've made an ethical decision never to recommend starting Darren McFadden no matter his past performance or how good he looks because as soon as I say it's time to trust him again he will stab us all in our collective fantasy backs

So I ride the hot hand of LeSean McCoy versus a horrible Jax team.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Thanks for your input - it's such a hard one. I'm interested to know why you ruled out PT so quickly? Atlanta have surrendered 130 yards and a TD per game on average, and there's no Bush to steal carries. I'm by no means a Thomas convert, but I'd have thought he'd be more attractive this week.

I know what you mean about McFadden - I just don't trust him either, but the Cardinals run defense has been so horrific it's such a tempting matchup to gamble on his consistency. That said, it's rumoured Bush might be back this week and thus might eat into his carries.

McCoy is certainly very tempting. The Jags matchup is a tempting one, but again, Iike McFadden, I don't know whether to trust just two games worth of production - it's sod's law that the minute I actually pick him is the minute he goes cold. Plus, as I've picked Vick at QB, I don't know if there's a conflict of interests there.

Anyone else got any opinions?! I'm going mad!