[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time to start the rookie?

NYCDOG

I know there is thread dedicated to Demaryius Thomas but had a specific WDIS question. Need to decide on my #2WR in a non-PPR. Would you start:

D. Thomas vs. Indy

TO @Carolina

Maclin @Jax

To add to the equation, I'm starting Orton as my QB (the Kolb experiment ended before it started) and my opponent is starting Vick. Too much exposure with the Orton-Thomas combo? Natural hedge of Vick with Maclin? D. Thomas's potential inconsistency worries me and Maclin's low # of looks worries me about him (albeit 2 TDs). However, Im leaning towards one of the two as TO, although probably the safest given his number of looks, doesn't really excite me.

What say you? Thanks in advance.

I like the aggrressive move, roll with Demaryius Thomas.

+1

I feel that Philly could blow away Jax at this point which means Philly could spend most of the day running the football which means that Maclin sould get little to no production.

Edited by ajh2