[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Jackson or Clinton Portis as #2RB

kenwg

Both might be good plays this week. Portis is obvious - but I think Jackson may have a big game - 100+ and 1 TD. The reason I think this is that GB could very well get ahead and go to the run to run out the clock and try to keep Cutler off the field. I think its a distinct possibility and we might see Jackson get tons of 2nd half carries....then again he could be negligible as well if the game is more of a shoot out. Still I think its very possible this is a big (Monday night) game for Jackson. Portis - while not looking great so far this year is a real solid play vs the Rams this week. I'd likely start Portis over Jackson if I had the choice (I'll be starting them both in different leagues - Portis over R Brown and Jackson over Addai, Thomilson and Taylor - still not 100% decided - but I pretty much think I will. I think his upside is way more then most giving credit for.

Edited by Winoman