[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Schaub or Vick

docholliday

Vick is the one playing Jville and its a juicy matchup, otherwise it would be a no-brainer to go Schaub. I doubt he'll throw for 500 again this week and the way they carved up the Dallas D with Foster in the preseason, you have to wonder if the gameplan will favor the run game. I'd say Schaub is the safer bet but Vick has a higher ceiling this week. Remember when Schaub was Vick's backup in ATL? I wonder if they'll do some post-game reminiscing. Ah, the Cheetah...

Both should have monster games - I would stick with Schaub though - Cowboys are showing just the kind of weakness in the secondary that Schaub should really be able to exploit (make sure A Johnson is playing). Vick should be very solid against the Jags as well - but Schaub much more of a sure thing IMO.

Edited by Winoman