[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need quick advice - Ryan Matthews on Waivers

fantasyfemme

It doesn't look like you can drop anyone. If I was to drop anyone it would be Stewart. But you never know when Stewart is going to go off.

Thanks guys.

I should have mentioned that we start 3 WR and 2 RB (no flex). Bowe is killing me so I am hesitant to drop Royal with Holmes still suspended.

I know as soon as I drop Stewart, DW will get hurt and Stewart will blow up. With Rice and Foster in my lineup, Portis has been, and will continue to be, benched although I am struggling with whether to start Portis vs. STL or ride Foster vs. DAL this Sunday.

In any event, the waiver request won't get processed until Sunday morning so I have a couple of days to decide.

I would drop Royal in a heartbeat to stash Matthews. You can always pick up a WR in a league that shallow.

Thanks. I didn't think my league was THAT shallow - 12 players with 15 roster spots each (9 play, 6 bench). Not super deep but its not a 10 player league either. There really aren't any decent WR options on our waiver.