[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keiland Williams

mdaschaf

Trying to decide if he is worth a roster spot. I do own Portis in a 14 team league and am considering grabbing Williams for my bench. The only player I would consider dropping is Danny Amendola, who has more value in this league because it counts return yards (1 pt per 15). That being said, I don't see myself starting him over anyone else on my team. Obviously only has real value if Portis goes down, which is more than possible.

i grabbed him......Had Kareem Huggins on my bench, banking on Caddy going down...but Huggins was inactive first 2 games, and TB has a few RB's there....

at this point, not taking up much on my roster....Portis got 2 tds last week, but not a huge YPC......Figure Williams may be a sleeper, especially if Portis goes down......

remember, at start of training camp, had seasoned vets Fast Willie Parker and LJ.......Shanny must have saw something in the kid to keep him over vets....

I have 1 slot for playing with so earlier this week I picked up Lynch in hopes there would be a trade, anywhere, but alas the Bills are pricks and won't deal so I think Huggins is the guy. Caddy has hammy issues and Huggins will get some playing time this week. If he produces, Caddy could seriously see some reduction.

I have 1 slot for playing with so earlier this week I picked up Lynch in hopes there would be a trade, anywhere, but alas the Bills are pricks and won't deal so I think Huggins is the guy. Caddy has hammy issues and Huggins will get some playing time this week. If he produces, Caddy could seriously see some reduction.

Huggins isn't off to a good start...inactive first 2 games, and now a step back......Caddy practiced fully this week.....Huggins chances are slipping away if he cant get into a game!

Bucs RB Kareem Huggins (groin) was limited in Friday's practice.

According to the team, his "game status is still to be determined." The limited practice was step back from Huggins' full Thursday workout, so he isn't headed in the right direction. He may need another week on the shelf.

Huggins isn't off to a good start...inactive first 2 games, and now a step back......Caddy practiced fully this week.....Huggins chances are slipping away if he cant get into a game!

Bucs RB Kareem Huggins (groin) was limited in Friday's practice.

According to the team, his "game status is still to be determined." The limited practice was step back from Huggins' full Thursday workout, so he isn't headed in the right direction. He may need another week on the shelf.

Caddy's performance was less then stellar last week and he as a Hamstring issue. As long as Huggins can start, he will get carries and then we'll see a potential play for that starting job. Caddy just can't handle a full season as the starter.

Caddy's performance was less then stellar last week and he as a Hamstring issue. As long as Huggins can start, he will get carries and then we'll see a potential play for that starting job. Caddy just can't handle a full season as the starter.

i agree with you.....key thing being 'as long as Huggins can start'......How about we tailor or exepctations a bit to...Huggins actually getting on the field???

they do have Earnest Graham....Blount....and Huggins....Huggins needs to take advantage of opportunities to get in, which thus far, he hasnt....

i agree with you.....key thing being 'as long as Huggins can start'......How about we tailor or exepctations a bit to...Huggins actually getting on the field???

they do have Earnest Graham....Blount....and Huggins....Huggins needs to take advantage of opportunities to get in, which thus far, he hasnt....

Huggins made a strong presence known in the preseason. And, they've been winning so there is no need to rush him onto the field. I'm just saying, don't throw the baby out with the bath water

Huggins made a strong presence known in the preseason. And, they've been winning so there is no need to rush him onto the field. I'm just saying, don't throw the baby out with the bath water

no, i agree..but at this point, just feel that Williams has more upside with an ineffective, injury prone Portis in front of him than Huggins...at least Williams is healthy....