[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Portis, Sims-Walker or Knox?

Ydeologi

In a league where I can start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 flex RB/WR, I'm planning on starting:

RB MoJo Drew

RB LeSean McCoy

WR Miles Austin

WR Mark Clayton

For the flex spot, I'm planning on starting:

RB Clinton Portis

Should I instead start:

WR Mike Sims-Walker

or

WR Johnny Knox

...? Both have good matchups this week and while Portis has been playing fine through his "injury"... you never know.

Thanks. That feels right to me, at least this week, though I think Portis might get a lot of work this year until he breaks down.

I like Sims-Walker to bounce back. Portis has lost more than a step and his o-line sucks. You can't count on easy 1-yard TDs every week, thus he's risky.

MSW to bounce back? He had monster numbers last week which what makes me nevous. He's not consistent and tends to have a let down game after a big week. But, he is playing at home.

I think Knox, however, will have a monster game. Cutler will be throwing like a mad man and Knox is coming into his own and should get a TD this week, if not more.