[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rb suck

SNOWBOUND33

Jackson splitting and @ Bears averaging like 28 yds. rushing against or

Wells still gimpy against an easy opp. but the knee? etc. or

Snelling and hope he steals enough away from Turner in the passing game. Is Turner hurt more then we know. I don't think so, but a groin pull sucks.

Thanks, Bros

Oooh, not good. Jackson just sucks but he will get production. I think Wells will, but who the hell knows. And Snelling, he is a talented back but if Turner is healthy, he will get jack.

I'm reluctant to advise on this because there are no real good options. The gamble that could pay off the most or kill you the worst is Wells. The safest bet is Jackson but you'll probably only get 5 or 6 points.

I got this from rotoworld about Michael Turner and Snelling:

"NFL Network's Steve Wyche reported Friday that Turner is "close to 100 percent." Jason Snelling has earned a bigger role, but he'll only be used as a changeup back on early downs." http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...1&sport=NFL

It sounds like Snelling is a pretty big risk to start but I think he has a high range of points he can offer. I think Snelling will put up anywhere from 2-18 points. To my knowledge Wells is expected to play, but is still listed as questionable. This means he is also a big risk to start (I'd say putting up a range of 3-16 points if he plays, and obviously 0 if he doesn't suit up). Now, Jackson I think is a lock for at least 5 points, but his upside is about 12 I'd say if he gets a touchdown. Giving a range of 5-12 for him. Follow the Wells situation closely on Rotoworld and see what they say about him starting. If there is any indication he will see only 3rd down work or fill in work, go with Jackson for the Monday night game. Otherwise, go with Beanie and see how it goes. Just my 2 cents.