[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flacco or Matt Ryan?

Spooks

Flacco has an amazing matchup against CLE, but they might just run all over the Brownies, which of course doesn't help me. Or I could start Ryan against NO, knowing he'll have to throw a lot to keep up with the Saints' ability to score.

So far, Ryan has been the superior play, but Flacco has a history of bouncing back after bad games. Who would you start?

Yes, Flacco does have a nice matchup, but until he has a decent outing he's on my bench in the one league I own him(starting Cutler)

If I had your two choices I'd be starting Ryan. Nice potential for a shootout between NO vs Atl

+2

Thanks for the input...think I'm going with Ryan. My fantasy football luck is cataclysmically bad, so whichever way I go, the other player will have a better game. While I tend to think Flacco will rock Cleveland, I could see Baltimore getting up early and running out the clock. On the other hand, Atlanta will probably fall behind due to Brees and Co, and those garbage-time completions could be a huge help.