[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick's Trade Value

Curt Dallas

I have P. Manning and Vick, and I"m looking to trade away Vick. I'm already set at running back, but I need another good WR. What could/should I be getting for value in a Vick for a WR trade right now? (Non-PPR scoring) :wacko:

Depends what your scoring system is, but Vick is the second highest scorer in most leagues, only behind Manning and would probably be ahead of Manning if he had started in Week 1. I think there is substantial value in Vick. I'm talking top tier RB/WR value plus a low end RB/WR 2, IMHO.

Vick is #1 scoring QB in my main league. He should be valued as such in a trade.

You should be targeting a WR1 like White, Austin, Boldin, etc. He should be a great trade chip for you if you are patient and wait for the right deal....

I'm curious as well. I have Vick and Romo. I actually trust Romo more than Vick for some reason, and would like to trade Vick. I'm asking for Ray Rice and Larry Fitz for Vick and Brandon Jackson. I don't know if that's fair value, but that's what i'm offering.

Wow, you are asking an awful lot for Vick, I know that I wouldnt take it. Vick for Ray Rice by itself is asking a little much. :wacko:

Wow, you are asking an awful lot for Vick, I know that I wouldnt take it. Vick for Ray Rice by itself is asking a little much. :wacko:

How so? Vick at his current rate will net about 260+ points where as Rice will net in a best case scenario about 180+ points. Unless you system penalizes QB, QB's tend the high scoreres in leagues. Only a select few RB's end up as high.

I tried numerous times to sling Vick & Forte for any of the nice RB's out there, and was flat out denied by all. I ended up trading Vick for G Jennings, then I slung Jennings, Floyd & Addai for LeSean McCoy and Johnny Knox. I had to pay more than I wanted for McCoy but that was the best offer anyone was willing to do. Thats just my 2c worth after trying the same things.

I have an offer of DeSean Jackson for Vick and Mike Wallace. Am I giving up too much? I already have P. Manning so Vick is a bench player that I picked up off waivers.

Standard non-PPR scoring with 2 bonus points for TD catches over 40 yards, and TD passes over 40 yards.

Roster:

P. Manning

M. Vick

Chris Johnson

R. Rice

M. Bush

B. Green-Ellis

Roddy White

Mike Wallace

L. Murphy

Mike Williams (TB)

D. Mason