[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maclin for Deangelo Williams?

SomebigassTD's

10 Team 1-PPR League 2rbs, 2wr, 1 flex, 1 TE, 1D, 1K

I am in desperate need of a second RB. I currently have Chris Johnson, Shonn Greene, Caddilac, and Mike Tolbert. Dropped J stewert last week.

I will be giving up Maclin, but have plenty of WR : Roddy White, Santana Moss, Kevin Walter, Mike Sims Walker, Demarius Thomas. I had to drop Johnny Knox last week.

Should I make the trade???? At this point I feel I have to.

I'd offer up Walter first and see it will take. Maclin will be a solid receiver this year and Daniels will get going and as soon as that happens, you will have AJ, Walter, JJones and Owens getting a share of the pie. DJax and Maclin are the show in Philly.

Granted, I'm just saying this in that the DWill is desperate and still finds value in Walter.

Thanks for the advice. I will try Walter, but I am pretty sure this guy that i am dealing with is fixated on Maclin. Maclin is very consistant, yet does not seem to catch a lot of balls. I think this will be an issue later in the season, as some of those Td's will not be there.

I think I am going to sell high here, as Dwill still has great upside, as he showed a better YPC average this week. The problem occurs when Carolina gets behind and stops running the ball. Hopefully that wont continue.

Thanks.