[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stand pat or go for the kill

Stand pat or go for the kill  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best option for my team?

• Stand pat with Austin, Wayne, HNicks, & SMoss: having 4 WRs for bye weeks, matchup plays, & injuries makes the most sense.
    • Go for the jugular. Try to swing a trade of SMoss and HNicks while their value is high for a stud 3rd starter. Target: RMoss or dinged AJ

i would never give up a stud top 2 WR for hnicks and smoss....i dont know who would do that trade but if you can get it i guess go for it

HNicks likely number 1 in a pass heavy NYG offense.

SMoss number 1 in WAS, tons of targets

HNicks has more targets, yards, and TDs than Moss.

SMoss has more targets, and twice the yards of Moss.

Moss owner is 1-2 and has no WR depth.

Opinions vary but SMoss and HNicks could be top 10/15 WRs on the year.

Yeah but the Jets r going to have Holmes next week (it was 3 game supendtion right? ) or the week after....

He will be the #1 reciever in NY. get value for HNicks while u can... I wouldn't trade Moss though.

Manning will throw the ball more than Sanchez. Nicks will be the better of the New York teams.

Yeah but the Jets r going to have Holmes next week (it was 3 game supendtion right? ) or the week after....

He will be the #1 reciever in NY. get value for HNicks while u can... I wouldn't trade Moss though.

Huh? Nicks plays for the Giants not the Jets.

i would never give up a stud top 2 WR for hnicks and smoss....i dont know who would do that trade but if you can get it i guess go for it

If my all of my other WR were garbage I would trade R Moss for these 2. If I had even a decent #2 - no way.

If you can swing this trade go for it!!

seriously ? are u a moron? do you even watch football? :wacko: