[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop B.Jackson for J.Stewart?

Pac Is Not Champ

Brandon Jackson isn't Ryan Grant by any means, and John Kuhn looks pretty good there as well - But..

Carolina is bad. REALLY bad. They're gonna be playing catch up a lot this year in turn limiting ANY RB carries in the 2nd half of games regardless if it's DWill or JStew. Not that they're not going to run, but they're gonna be passing a lot more. And with Claussen at QB, that won't scare ANY defense - who will still be bringing the heat.

Stewart is a better RB than Jackson, however Jackson plays in a powerhouse offense, but a pass happy offense - and I don't know that I'd cut ties with him just yet.. Green Bay's offensive line has some major issues with holding defensive players - but I don't see that happening too much longer if they want to be taken seriously as a legit threat in the NFC and/or McCarthy wants to keep his job. They're gonna get the issues worked out, and they'll still be running quite a bit to keep defenses honest. If it were me, I'd hang onto Jackson for at least another week or 2 and see if he does shine like all the analysts still predict him to.

Please see mine: Seeking WW advice

Edited by Shorttynaz

I am a big Packers fan and I watch all the GB games. TBH Jackson hasn't looked great the last 2 weeks. He seems to be a split second slow hitting the holes when they are open. BUT...he plays on a very powerful offense and will probably get a lot of carries late in games. He is splitting carries with Kuhn, but I would still keep him around. he is bound to have 2 or 3 big games before this season is over. I don't necessarily see that happening with Stewart. Carolina is not the team they were 2 years ago.