[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I screw up?

Steamin'Beamin

Right move  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Right move??

• yes
    • no

Alright, I'm in a .5 PPR league and my team ended up being stacked at WR and in trouble at RB.

We start 2 RBS, 2 WRs, and 1 RB/WR

At RB I had Turner, Cadillac, and Michael Bush

At WR I had Fitzgerald, D. Jackson, Collie, Welker and Clayton

There was a team that was stacked with RBs so I offered Fitzgerald for Pierre Thomas.

At the beginning of the season I would have never believed if someone told me I would be making this trade after 3 weeks, but with Cadillac on bye, I desperately needed solid #2 RB

Good move or mistake?

Simple way to process this trade is does it make your team better? I say yes. On the surface no you probably wouldn't trade Fitz for Thomas but with no Warner Fitz takes a hit and with the other WR's you have you can afford to deal him. You now are fairly strong at both WR and RB. I would make that trade too. Good luck!

Trade Accepted :wacko: should go through Tomorrow, so I will have Pierre Thomas for his route of the Panthers

Ha, your topic and poll screwed me up. I voted No because your topic said did I screw up. But I see the actual question is "Right Move"... Anyways I think its a solid move.